We all went out this evening, to have some good food and some good wine at a good friend’s house. A very enjoyable time, with discussions ranging from UK politics, to Americanisation of the UK, with disgusting commercial enterprises like MacDonalds, Starbucks, Disney Shops, KFC….and on and on..that’s not to mention some of my pet hates where it comes to the crap the USA have flung at us.
Like, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentines Day, BLOODY HALOWEEN! well, basically, anything to make a quick buck.
I know so many nice Americans, surely they don’t enjoy being ripped off any more than we do?
Anyway, talk ranged on to Richard’s son’s gap year, which will be spent somewhere down in South America teaching English with a charity.(You would not BELIEVE what he and his dad are paying said charity for him to enjoy this privilege.
The young lady in Damascus put up another story, still trying to figure out why there was nothing on my channel to say it was there, damn good job I check all my favourites every day, wonder if that is some kind of censorship, or maybe I don’t understand how they prioritise stories?
Something I will have to keep an eye on to build up a history.
- @BBC Why do you keep changing my #homepage I set it how I want it and you keep adding rubbish I don't want. Please just leave it alone FFS! 6 months ago
- RT @GiselleG7: Pretty sickening hearing MPs say they'll vote for something they think will be catastrophic. WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOU? #brex… 6 months ago
- @Dawn_French Really enjoyed watching your show tonight, having grown up in the same era as you, I can relate to so much. Thank you :-) x 7 months ago
- "Unbelievable service" on ParcelHero fee.fo/bp92TU via @Feefo_Official 8 months ago
- @bbc5live pretty scary listening to Steve Nolan on USA, seriously.....I thought we had problems here!!!! 8 months ago